Samvedna Helpline has been launched to assist parents, teachers and students to verbally communicate with our Counselling experts on telephone services provided by Tata Indicom. Desirous individuals can call our Delhi no. at +91 9268161053 from 8am to 9am (Monday to Friday). Timings will be increased as we go along.
The Samvedna Helpline will assist in:
- Exam stress management
- Career Counselling support
- Co-curricular activity planning
- Parenting issues
- Exploring innovative teaching-learning processes in the classroom situation
- Dealing with stress & anxiety
- Life Skills inculcation
- Nurturing Sports talent in kids
- Assisting children (with their parents) to discover their true hidden potential and nurturing it for a noble cause
This helpline will provide free counselling services and the caller has to only bear the call charges.
Our Panel of Experts (day/time/mobile to call are stated in brackets)
1. Dr. Bharatinder Singh - Sports Medicine…importance of sports, physical fitness and co-relations with the medical sciences
(Monday/8am to 9am/Mobile: +91 9810133268; email - moc.liamtoh|2hgnisib#moc.liamtoh|2hgnisib)
M.B.B.S. MD. DSM
Convener of the Health Services and Doping Control Committee of the 2010 Commonwealth Games Delhi, with responsibility of setting up and administrating 41 independent Emergency units and one Sports Emergency Hospital / Polyclinic.
Member of the 2010 Commonwealth Games, Athletes Training Committee with responsibility to provide Scientific support to the Federations.
Member of Medical & Doping Control Commission of Indian Olympic Association.
Has traveled as Senior Physician with the Indian Team covering the Olympics, Asian Games and Commonwealth Games.
Prior to this:
Director, Institute of Sports Science, Fortis Healthcare.
From 2002, I was positioned as Head of Department of General Practice and Sports Medicine, in my clinical field, and as the Chief Administrator of Max Healthcare South Delhi hospital and was part of the core project team for all the other upcoming hospitals.
Graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1975, and served in the Forces till 1983. Have been in private practice in South Delhi since then.
2. Lalit Pant…….Computer Programming, Product Design and Development
(Since Lalit is currently in Dallas, USA, he may be contacted at moc.liamg|tilal.tnap#moc.liamg|tilal.tnap)
Lalit is a Codecrafter, Software Architect, and Teacher based out of Dehradun, India, and Dallas, TX (USA). Over the past many, many years, he has designed and developed software products and customized software for companies in the United States, Europe, and India. Most recently, he has started teaching Computer programming, Math, and Physics to school-children. Lalit has also written articles for popular programming magazines like Dr. Dobbs Journal and Java Report. His current software-related areas of interest are: Interactive Tools and Games in Education, Programming Languages, Genetic Algorithms, Concurrency, Distributed Computing, and Artificial Intelligence. You can follow his technical writings on his Blog.
Lalit is a graduate of IIT Kanpur. He has a postgraduate degree from IIT Delhi.
3. Sangeeta Robinson…..DGM, Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL)
(Cell no 9212102080/ can be called on Fridays between 5-6 pm; ni.oc.letatat|nosnibor.ateegnas#ni.oc.letatat|nosnibor.ateegnas)
Sangeeta is a communications professional with over 16 years experience across various industries. A post graduate in Mass Communications, she is currently working as DGM Corporate Affairs at Tata Teleservices. Sangeeta is committed to widening her exposure and is therefore, building her expertise in the field of quality and business excellence since she is very keenly interested in the operational aspects of running the business.
She would be happy to counsel and advise youngsters in both professional and personal matters.
4. Raghav Mittal……B.Tech + M.Tech…IIT - Kharaghpur
email id - moc.oohay|tmvahgar#moc.oohay|tmvahgar
Raghav Mittal graduated from IIT Kharagpur in the year 2004 after obtaining his B.Tech and M.Tech Degrees in Computer Science and Engineering. He worked for a while in the software industry but his heart was drawn to make some meaningful difference somewhere. Earlier he founded the Students’ Forum for India’s Heritage (SFIH) at IIT Kharagpur after getting inspired from the mandate of IFIH and within a short span of 1.5 years made it one of the most reverberating students’ groups on the campus. Later, he convened the Bharat Bandhu Network (BBN) to interlink the various organizations and groups committed for a Samartha and Prabuddha Bharat spread all across the educational institutions of the country. Despite various hiccups and obstructions, SFIH (www.sfih.in) is now being constituted as a pan-Indian students’ organization dedicated to learn, practice and promote the ageless and universal virtues of Indian heritage.
In order to utilize his core competency in Computer Science & Engineering and to synergize with various developmental projects, Raghav took up the position of Project Advisor at GLA Tech – a prominent engineering college of the region. Realizing his immense networking and synergizing skills to turn around things he has been appointed as Dean Planning & Development of BSA College of Engineering & Technology run by the most illustrious educational trust of the region.
Raghav brings along with him a unique mix of experiences and insights from multiple sectors – government, judiciary, media, bureaucracy, academia, social activism, civil society, NRI community etc. – at all levels local, regional, national as well as global.
5. Ritwik Bhattacharya….5 times National Squash Champion; Asian Games Bronze Medalist
(email - moc.liamg|bkiwtir#moc.liamg|bkiwtir; Ritwik's website
Best way is to check out www.ritwik.in. Ritwik is also guiding the Squash Life Skills Programme of the Manava Bharati School children.
6. Arpit Bhandari….IIT Delhi; currently at IIM Calcutta perusing his MBA
(email ID - moc.liamg|iradnahb.tipra#moc.liamg|iradnahb.tipra)
Arpit has been a student of Manava Bharati School upto Class X. He is keen to share his knowledge regarding his success at the IIT and the IIM with children.
7. Dr Jaideep Chandra….MBBS, MS, M.Ch (an Alumni of the reputed King George Medical College, Lucknow); Leading Neuro Surgeon of Lucknow
(12 noon to 4pm/Tuesday/cell no. +91 9335903271; email - moc.liamffider|9999peediaj#moc.liamffider|9999peediaj; )
Dr. Jaideep may be called up for advice on any aspect concerning the human brain, human psychology as well as neurology
8. Pramod Kumar……………..B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering from the IIT, Madras. His expertise is Indian Culture
(email ID - moc.liamg|ramukdomarpm#moc.liamg|ramukdomarpm )
Pramod is presently the Coordinator of the Cultural Education Programme at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University at Coimbatore where he teaches Indian culture to students of engineering and social work. He is also the Convenor for the Human Excellence Department of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Coimbatore Kendra and the recipient of the 'Yuva Shakti Youth Achievers Award 2005.' He has worked for Tata Tele Services Limited during his tenure at TCS in Hyderabad.
He may be contacted on e-mail for guidance to students on topics like career counselling, drug de-addiction, stress management and other personal matters.
9. Wing Commander Vinay Singh…………..Indian Air Force; Presently working as Engineering Officer in Indian Air Force.
(email ID - moc.oohay|86hgnis_yaniv#moc.oohay|86hgnis_yaniv)
* MS Software Systems, BITS Pilani
* AMIETE (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering),
* Aeronautical Engg Course : AFTC (Air Force Technical College, Bangalore, IAF
* B Tech, Electrical Engg, HBTI Kanpur: 1989
* Nineteen years of professional experience in IT Strategy, Data center design and data / technology integration, ERP Software development & deployment, large scale project management and execution, Data security environment.
* Proven experience in managing, guiding and executing large and strategically important projects at strategic, tactical and operational level.
* Headed Software Development Centre of Indian Air Force for three years.
* Chief Software Architect for more than a decade.
o Believe that our education must focus in following areas also :-
+ Creativity development,
+ Developing Reading habit
+ Developing writing skills
+ Developing creative writing
+ Experiment with children with the help of quiz etc so as to test/ improve out of box thinking.
* Avid reader since 2nd Std
* Play Golf
10. Capt.Adesh Goel….Having 19 years of Experience in The Aviation Industry
(E-mail - moc.oohay|leoghsedatpac#moc.oohay|leoghsedatpac); website - www.airhostess-pilotacademy.com
Having An Academy In Delhi , For Ground Training of Student Pilots.
Having 2 Aircrafts (Cessna 152) For Training Pilots.
Having Private Pilot Lisence.
Having Experience of Working in Jet Airways
11. Amit Pandey…………. Chief Sub Editor, Business Standard (Hindi Edition)
(Email Id: moc.liamg|cmii.yednaptima#moc.liamg|cmii.yednaptima)
Expertise: Hindi Journalism
12. Nitin Gupta….Final year Computer Science at IIT Delhi
(E-mail ID - moc.liamg|889120nitin#moc.liamg|889120nitin)
Nitin is an Alumni of Manava Bharti India International School, N Delhi, which is one of the participants of the Samvedna Project. As a part of the REACHA volunteering team his aim is to interact with students from Class 9th upwards, share his knowledge and experience thus providing guidance on common issues and doubts which a student might face, through online forums, blogs etc