Some Tips By Me:)
1. How many topics should I revise?
At least two more than the number of questions you have to answer for that paper - one spare in case the topic does not come up and one spare in case a topic comes up in a form you are not expecting. At the same time you must focus. Do not spread yourself too thin.
2. When should I start revising?
As soon as you have handed in your Lent term essay(s).
3. What are the stages of revising?
* Stage 1 - get your material together. Make sure you have all the course handouts and copies of all the key readings, and that you know where the notes you took during the course are
* Stage 2 - get a feel for the course. Read over the handouts and your own notes
* Stage 3 - look at previous exam papers
* Stage 4 - select your topics for revision
* Stage 5 - the solid work
4. Revision tips
* Complete any outstanding course work as soon as possible
* Practice sample questions under examination conditions
* Prepare some essay plans to help organise your thoughts and digest the material
* Consider working in study groups
* Have a revision timetable
* Allow time for breaks - fatigue ruins concentration