How we should prepare our selves in examination days
>I think we should use these 10 tips which I have written below:
1. Start working towards the exam early each semester. In that way you prepare yourselves mentally for what is bound to come.
2. Get an overview of the curriculum and important issues as soon as possible.
3. Identify what motivates you and keep focused upon your studies.
4. Prepare yourselves for the examination day. Arrange a trial exam with friends.
5. Find out where your exam will be held and how to get there.
6. Take some time to relax in between your studying. Do not read the whole day before an exam.
7. Keep fit and fight stress. Find relaxing techniques that works for you in stressed situations.
8. Eat well and get a good night sleep before the big day.
9. Read through your exam carefully when you receive it. Be aware of all the details, they are easy to overlook if you are not focused. Always begin with the easiest part.
10. Take a brake during the examination, fresh air helps on the concentration. Prepare yourself mentally for the examination, rather than not think about it. You must go through with it anyway. Remember – it is just an exam!